Construction Materials Company Investment Opportunity in Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Industries||Construction Materials + 1 more|
|Local Time||4:14 AM America / Guatemala|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Pre-revenue phase company based in Guatemala City seek funds for business expansion.
- We offer unique building systems such as panelized integral system, low-cost self-build systems, pre-built wooden structures and light concrete construction.
- Company provides architectural assisted design services and building information modeling services support.
- We also supply prefabricated panels for new buildings and remodels.
- Our solutions include roofing, cladding, walls partitioning and intermediate floors.
- We have recently declared a cooperation agreement with the Guatemala University of Guatemala City.
- Company is also planning to expand into the franchise sector.
- Promoter is the only person engaged in the daily activities such as website development, market research and prospect franchisees search. Promoter has more than 8 years of experience in IT industry.
- The projected incomes from the 5% participation and with a 0.0001% market share of 1.7 million deficit of household constructions in Guatemala equals to about 170 homes per year which means recovering the investment in one year's time and with 0.001% market share means 1,700 construction of homes per year which would account for ten times that of the 5% investment in one year. These projections don't count the possibilities generated from the franchised businesses in other countries.
Products: Panelized Integral System, Low-Cost Self-Build Systems, Pre-Built Wooden Structures and Light Concrete Construction.
Services: Architectural Assisted Design Services, Building Information Modeling Services Support, Supply Prefabricated Panels.
We will manage our whole operation online (material purchases, handling, warehousing, delivering, money transfers) using our website as a hub for both local operations and international operations. Plus, the Guatemalan University facilities will serve as backup infrastructure.
Earlier than 15 daysEngineer, Technology, San Antonio, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManagement, Financials, New York, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the BusinessEarlier than 15 daysBusiness sent a proposal to the Investor / Buyer
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Toccoa, Financial Consultant connected with the BusinessEarlier than 15 daysBusiness sent a proposal to the Investor / Buyer