Construction Materials Company Investment Opportunity in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Industries||Construction Materials + 1 more|
|Local Time||4:45 PM Asia / Kuala Lumpur|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are awarded for deep seaport dredging work, we purchase and resale/export sea sand for land reclamation purposes.
- Company is licensed by the government with exclusive rights to commercialize sea sand locally in Malaysia as well as through exports.
- Export permit is for China, India, the Philippines, and South Korea. Typically the clients are building contractors and developers.
- Business was registered in 2017, it took around 3-4 years to gather all licenses along with the export license to begin operations. Operations will commence after the North East monsoon period.
- Dredging activities will be outsourced and our company focuses on the trade.
We dredge and trade sea sand that is used for land reclamation locally as well as globally.
All major offshore dredging equipment and mother vessel including labor & consumable are outsourced.
We have a leased office of 1,700 square feet on fourth floor of a building with a total of 4 floors owned by the Naval International Marine Terminal.