Need help?

Construction Supplies Business Investment Opportunity in Chennai, India

Company supplying earth materials to ports and harbours having 3 contracts in hand.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 5-10 year(s)
Employees 5 - 10
Legal Entity Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader
Reported Sales USD 320 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 500 thousand
EBITDA Margin 12 %
Industries Construction Supplies
Locations  Chennai
Local Time 8:08 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Management Member
Status Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 2.7 thousand for 2.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 200,000)
Reason: To increase the number of material supply contracts to ports. To diversify into providing building ... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 3.8 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
P&L - 2017
P&L - 2016
GST
Business Overview

- 3 years old company supplying earth materials to ports and harbours in Chennai on contract basis.

- Our clientele includes name like Sri Pathy. We also supply to National Highway contractors.

- We get these products from different quarries. We have tie ups with more than 5 quarries in Chennai.

- We hire lorry on rent for the transportation of these materials.

- Currently we have 3 contracts in hand and have successfully completed 10 contracts.

- 80% of the amount we are seeking would be used in our current business and the remaining 20% of the amount will be utilized to start a new business which will provide building renovation services.

- Promoter has an industry experience of 5 years.

- Company has a 70% YoY growth rate, having generated Rs. 1.4 cr revenue in the first year and Rs 2.4 cr in the PY year and are all set to generate over Rs. 3.6 cr in the CY.

Products & Services Overview

Supply of earth materials, construction aggregates etc. .

Facilities Overview

A office measuring 450 Sq Ft on rent in OMR, Chennai.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more