Cosmetics and Perfumes Company for Sale in New Delhi, India

Manufacturer and distributor of hair & skin care products primarily into B2B space.

Established From
Employees
Legal Entity
Reported Sales
Run Rate Sales
USD 900 thousand
EBITDA Margin
20 %
Industries
Locations
Local Time
7:52 PM New Delhi
Listed By
Business Owner / Director
Status
Moderately Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 600 thousand (Native Currency: INR 40,000,000)
Reason: Personal reason.
Includes physical assets worth USD 140 thousand
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Manufacturer of natural and Eco friendly cosmetics for hair and skin enriched with natural extracts.

- We do both B2B and B2C distribution, 90% of turnover is from B2B and remaining 10% is from B2C.

- All our products are free from sulphate, paraben, silicone, mineral oil.

- Have served more than 1,000 customers till date.

- Apart from our facility, we also outsource the process to two manufacturing companies.

- Supplying toiletries such as shampoo, shower gel, hair conditioner, soap to 25 hotels all over India.

- We have an option to order products through our website. As of now we deliver only in India through professional courier services.

- Physical asset includes stocks, machinery and furniture.

Products & Services Overview

Face care, sunscreen, age prevention, massage oil, hair oil, shampoo, shower gel, soap, body lotion, conditioner.

Facilities Overview
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
  • How can I be sure that the business profile will be active?
  • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
  • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
  • Show more