Cruise Line Investment Opportunity in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Business is looking to purchase a luxury cruise ship.
- We are an advisory firm that has various investments in projects.
- We came across this opportunity and would like to take it forward with the help of an investor.
- The ship was built and designed in Cairo, Egypt. The company that built the ship has a reputation of building the highest quality ships in Egypt. There was also advisory from the Chief Engineer of the Hungarian Ship Building factory during the steel constructional work.
- The ship has 63 deluxe rooms, 2 suites, restaurants, lounge area, bar, sun deck with a pool, jacuzzi, business center with internet connection, gym and spa, boutique and gift shops.
- All the cabins have large panorama windows that can be opened.
- Cabins have Mahogany furniture with an Empire style brass art, mini bar, TV, mini safe. There is a TV and audio access at each bathroom as well.
- Particular attention was paid to the construction of the engine room. Over-sized engine bearers, flexible engine mounts, flexible couplings to the entire engine room. Final result is a vibration free quiet vessel. During a cruise guests appreciate this smooth running ship.
- Due to the political instability in Egypt, the owner is looking to sell the ship.
- We are planning on purchasing the ship and bringing it to Bulgaria, where it will sail on the Danube river.
- The average ticket price is 80 Euro per head. The cruise currently receives an average of 100 daily passengers.
- There is a maximum capacity to accommodate 200 passengers.
- The price of the ship was initially 3.8 Million Euros, but we have managed to bring down the price to 2.8 Million.
- Looking for investors to partner with us to purchase this ship and run operations in Bulgaria.
Luxury cruise ship 3 deluxe rooms, 2 suites, restaurants, lounge area, bar, sun deck with a pool, jacuzzi, business center with internet connection, gym and spa, boutique and gift shops.