Crypto Startup Seeking Loan in Tangerang, Indonesia
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 17 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||35 %|
|Local Time||4:12 AM Asia / Pontianak|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our holding company has a subsidiary in the cryptocurrency and automated parking industry.
- Currently, our automated parking machines are installed at 8 different locations in Indonesia. We generate revenue through collecting 100 percent of the parking ticket fee. 10 percent of the proceeds are paid to the owner of the parking space as a rent. We hold no explicit contract with any of our lessors.
- The cashflows from our automatic parking subsidiary will be used to retire the principal and interest amount of our prospective investor.
- We have started another subsidiary in the cryptocurrency industry for which we require this investment. Using blockchain technology, we have created and launched our own crypto currency token.
- We have begun the sale of our tokens with varying prices for different groups of investors. Each token is being sold for USD 0.005 with a hard-cap of USD 300,000 in private sale and for USD 0.01 with a hard-cap of USD 1,400,000 in public sale. The investment will primarily be used for extensive marketing of our tokens to generate revenue.
- Our business is also launching a crypto-currency trading platform within our crypto subsidiary. The application will be a single destination for crypto trading, wallet and exchange. The application is currently under development and is set to launch in the first quarter of 2022.
- At present, 100 percent of our revenues of the holding company are from the automated parking subsidiary, however, we are expecting to generate significant cash flows from our crypto subsidiaries post marketing and purchase of our tokens along with the launch of our crypto trading application.
- Automated parking machinery.
- Proprietary crypto currency token.
- Crypto trading platform.
- Virtual crypto bank.
- Crypto debit & credit card access.
- Crypto wallet.
- Decentralised exchange of cryptocurrency.
Physical assets the company owns:
- 8 operational cars.
- Personal and owned office space.
- 25 computers.
- Parking machinery.
The business owns the head office located in Tangerang which is spread across 600 sq. ft.
Earlier than 15 daysFreelancer, IT Service, Bandung, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysMD, Software Development & Digital Marketing, Kuala Lumpur, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysEngineer, Engineering Solutions, Singapore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business