Need help?

Custom Application Development Company Investment Opportunity in Malé, Maldives

Profitable Maldivian custom web and application development company seeks growth funds.

Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 2 - 5
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 20 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 40 thousand
EBITDA Margin 10 - 20 %
Industries Cloud Software + 1 more
Locations  Malé
Local Time 6:45 PM Indian / Maldives
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Moderately Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 65 thousand for 15.0% stake (Native Currency: MVR 1,000,000)
Reason: The business funds will be used to expand our business, purchase more assets, hire a team, and cater... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 650
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Business Overview

- Custom application and cloud software development business.

- The business was started in March last year and has served 3 Maldivian clients since then.

- We attract clients through our personal networks built at previous employers.

- The company has two shareholders, one shareholder holds a 55% stake while the other holds a 45% stake.

- The business has no bank loans.

Products & Services Overview

We offer custom application and web development services. The company also has a 70% stake in a Maldivian mobile recharge company.

Assets Overview

The business owns assets like laptops and computers.

Facilities Overview

The directors and one employee work from home. The company does not have a physical office.

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

2 Investors viewed this Business this week.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more