Dairy Farms Business Investment Opportunity in Maharashtra, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||General Partnership|
|Reported Sales||USD 400 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 570 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||17 %|
|Local Time||7:00 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our business is a dairy farm milk refinery and packing company.
- Post Covid we operated in Mumbai, Nashik, and Pune.
- Currently, we only have a tie-up with the Patanjali brand now and pre Covid we had tie-ups with 22 clients.
- We have 300 buffalos, and 500 cows for milk and tofu.
- Business's production capacity is 80,000 litres per day.
- We have 10,000 farmers who supply us the raw milk.
- The promoter has 23 years of experience in the dairy business.
- We require funds for acquiring more farmers for more milk quantity, as our tie-up company is requesting for a 1,00,000 litres production per day, which will increase our business revenue.
We have packaging of milk, ghee, curd, and byproducts.
Land, building, milk packing machinery, milk refinery, boiler, and storage.
We own property constructed of two shades of 3,000 sq foot in 2 acres of land covered with the compound wall.
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Business Consultancy, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business