Dairy Farms Business Seeking Loan in Bangalore, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||1:03 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- Promoter is a gold medalist from Bangalore University in dairy technology.
- Have around 5 acre of land near Airport which will be used to set up the shed for dairy project.
- Promoter has written contract from Dodla Dairy Ltd to supply 3,000 liters of milk per day.
- To produce 3,000 liters of milk we would require around 500 cattle.
- Initially we would start with supplying 750 liters of milk per day and we would produce more gradually.
Cattle maintaining, milk extraction and selling it to Dodla dairy.
Have an office cum residence in Bangalore and around 5 acre farm land taken on lease to set up shed for cattle.
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Real Estate, Guntur, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysSoftware Developer, Software, Columbia, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysMD, Welding Supply Store, Dubai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business