Dairy Farms Company Investment Opportunity in Kluang, Malaysia
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 1.2 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 850 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||22 %|
|Local Time||10:07 PM Asia / Kuala Lumpur|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company operating in the oil and gas industry for more than a decade.
- We are mainly into construction, maintenance and supplying manpower.
- On average we get 2-3 projects/ year and each project runs for at least 8 months.
- We are now planning on a new venture in the dairy farming industry. The company has acquired 300 acres of land (leased) and we are looking for additional funds for further development.
- Revenue is based on the project contracts.
We will be selling fresh milk & milk-based products in the local market.
At this moment company do not have any asset.
300 acres of land with 12 years lease agreement from the government which comes down to MYR 11,800 per month.
Single owner, self-funding at this moment, company have no debts or liability, agro bank willing be supporting our project by financing MYR 5 million.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Oil, Marine And Lubricant Manufacturer, Singapore, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business