Dairy Farms Company Seeking Loan in Kota, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 2.5 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 3.2 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 %|
|Local Time||3:29 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Business has 390 goats and 50 cows at the moment.
- We produce more than 300 litres of milk per day.
- We supply milk to other customers but plan to produce our own organic dairy products and organic goat meat in the future.
- Will also produce organic vegetables and fruits.
- Products are sold to local individuals by going door to door.
- Promoters have more than 25 years of experience.
We currently only sell milk to other customers but plan to produce our own organic dairy products, organic goat meat, vegetables and fruits.
6.5 acre agriculture land with a fence, dairy farm constructed in 90*120 area, tube well bore, electricity, 56 crossbreed and indeginus buff and cattles.
Owned 6.5 acre agriculture land, dairy farm.
Earlier than 15 daysOfficer, Government Department, Bilaspur, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Energy Utilities, India, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business