Dairy Products Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||6:09 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Diary company based out of Bangalore that intends to supply farm-fresh milk and sell it under its own proprietary registered brand name.
- Plan to provide A1 quality, farm-fresh milk to consumers at a rate of INR 45-48 per litre.
- Our objective is to offer unprocessed, unadulterated farm-fresh milk directly to consumers within 6 hours of the milking process.
- The milk will be transported from the milking farms to the consumers using our own refrigerated vehicles.
- Customers will be able to book their orders using the website or the mobile application and will also have the ability to opt for weekly / monthly subscriptions.
- The business is currently in the development stage and it will take an approximate time of 4 months to start operations after securing the investment.
- The promoter intends to tie up with 40 farms who will provide them with the milk after which it will be packaged and sent to consumers.
- Expect to start with a supply of 200-300 litres a day and later expand it to 1,200 litres / day in the first 12 months of operations.
- Promoter has 5 years of experience in the dairy business.
Farm fresh A1 milk.
Leased office space of 2,400 sq. ft. shared with another company owned by the promoter.
Earlier than 15 daysVice President, IT, Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, FMCG, Bangalore, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business