Dairy Products Company Investment Opportunity in Delhi, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 100 - 200 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 220 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Local Time||5:55 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Milk production unit processing around 2,000 liters / day.
- Sell the processed milk under our own proprietary brand to over 800 consumers in Delhi and Noida.
- In Delhi, the business sells the milk directly to retailers and in Noida, we have partnered with a distributor.
- Operate out of a fully owned 7 acre plot which houses the production facility, packaging unit and the animals.
- We currently have 115 cows.
- The facility can accommodate around 500 cows and has the capacity to process around 6,800 liters / day.
- Sell the milk in 500 ml packets under 3 SKUs; toned, double toned and full cream milk.
- Business owns significant physical assets in the form of land, production equipment, animals and other operating assets.
- Have built a strong local brand and distributor network.
- We intend to capitalize on this and expand our product portfolio by offering curd and ghee.
- The total project cost is INR 3 cr. out of which we intend to raise INR 2.5 cr. through an equity infusion.
Toned Milk, Full Cream Milk, Double Toned Milk.
Milk processing unit, pasteurization, container freezer, and packaging machine.
Owned production facility of 7 acres, meeting all compliances. The production facility for the ghee and curd can be set up in the same location. The business also owns another plot of land in Uttar Pradesh which was acquired for INR 1.8 cr.
Earlier than 15 daysVice President, Logistics, Gurgaon, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the BusinessEarlier than 15 daysBusiness sent a proposal to the Investor / Buyer
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, IT Services, New Delhi, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Advertising & Event Management, Delhi, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business