Digital Marketing Company Seeking Loan in Detroit, United States
- One stop shop for everything related to e-commerce, we help with store set-up and management, customer service, marketing.
- We provide social media & email marketing covering a broad variety of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest.
- Help set up and update website to process all orders both regulated and customized and keep store SEO optimized and updated with all the technological advantages to maximize profits.
- We help build a program that rewards loyal customers and customers with discounts on items and packages to keep them coming while maintaining a considerable profit margin.
- Now we plan to purchase already profitable eCommerce stores and increase their profitability then either flip or hold.
- We currently focus exclusively on high-demand international and top-quality products for online sale.
- Our project involves acquiring 3 small-scale but already lucrative e-commerce shops, which would take us close to achieving these goals because these shops already have the foundation and track record of proven excellence, our responsibility is to develop them 7 fold.
- The stores we will buy already have an existing record in gross sales of at least USD 20,000 to USD 30,000 per month.
- Our acquisition and extension plans include large-scale marketing and branding, website updating and upgrading, setting up a standardized merchant account to centralize payouts and lower charges, and recruiting other virtual staff to make the company more uniform and streamlined.
- Founder is a seasoned online drop shipper, an experienced marketer and customer service enthusiast.
E-commerce store set up, management, email marketing.
Earlier than 15 daysLoan Agent, Columbia, Financial Consultant connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector Of Financial Services, Memphis, Financial Consultant connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Technology, Birmingham, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business