Digital Publishing Company Investment Opportunity in Delhi, India
- Augmented reality is a way to bring print media to life.
- Basically, the user (adult of child) can scan any image through the mobile app.
- After scanning the image, the user can get more information related to it in various forms (audio, video, animation, etc)
- Costs anywhere between Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 1,25,000 per annum depending on the needs of the user.
- This product has applications in the education and business sectors.
- Tie-ups with 2,000 schools across the country who are repeat customers.
- We have received 3 innovation awards and recognition from our Ex President Late Dr. APJ Kalam and Ex Chief Minister Ms. Sheila Dixit.
- Plan to scale the product to 35,000 schools by 2020.
5 Classroom Magazines from age group 3-14,
Event named: Festival of Multiple Intelligence,
Online Activity sheets.
Earlier than 15 daysSenior Associate, Delhi, Financial Advisor connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Education, Hyderabad, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysAdvisor, Mumbai, M&A Advisor connected with this business