Digital Publishing Company Investment Opportunity in Delhi, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 900 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1 million|
|EBITDA Margin||15 %|
|Industries||Digital Publishing + 1 more|
|Local Time||8:42 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Augmented reality is a way to bring print media to life.
- Basically, the user (adult of child) can scan any image through the mobile app.
- After scanning the image, the user can get more information related to it in various forms (audio, video, animation, etc)
- Costs anywhere between Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 1,25,000 per annum depending on the needs of the user.
- This product has applications in the education and business sectors.
- Tie-ups with 2,000 schools across the country who are repeat customers.
- We have received 3 innovation awards and recognition from our Ex President Late Dr. APJ Kalam and Ex Chief Minister Ms. Sheila Dixit.
- Plan to scale the product to 35,000 schools by 2020.
5 Classroom Magazines from age group 3-14,
Event named: Festival of Multiple Intelligence,
Digital primary plus.
Online training to teachers on"how to teach coding to Montessori and primary"
500 sq feet office in World trade Center Noida, Volvo XC 90 Car.
We have a office setup in Safdarjung Enclave New Delhi.
Earlier than 15 daysChairman, Education / Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysSenior Associate, Advisory Firm, Delhi connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Education, Hyderabad, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business