Drones Company Investment Opportunity in Noida, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 800 - 900 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.4 million|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Local Time||8:33 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- The promoter and team come with the experience of more than 8 years in the industry.
- Our clients include the top corporate and government organizations.
- We have won various types of awards, also the only drone ever showcased by Gadgets 360 is from our company.
- The business always has around 10 to 15 active clients.
- The price range of our drones starts from INR 10L to INR 30L.
- The annual production capacity is 10k drones for agriculture and 25k drones for other sectors.
- 20% of our revenue is from the government and the rest 80% is from private clients.
- The sales have considerably increased because the business has started mass production and has developed another vertical and produces drones for agriculture and anti-drones.
- The business is registered in Delhi and is operating from Noida.
We manufacture best-in-class drones catering to multiple clients ranging from consumer, mapping / GIS, agriculture, entertainment, defense, police, disaster management, forest, oil & gas, etc.
Technology, purchase orders, contracts, production machinery, stock, and the land of 1L sqft.
Self-owned world-class manufacturing facility spread around an area of 1L sqft located in Sector 60, Noida.
No external loans from banks. The founders own 100% equity and the business is self-funded by them along with borrowings from friends & family.
There are 2 shareholders in the business.
2 weeks, 1 day agoManaging Member, Investment Management, San Lucas el Grande, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysHead Of Customer Relationship, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Steel Manufacturer, Raipur, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business