Ecommerce Website Investment Opportunity in Bhadravati, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 37 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||15 %|
|Local Time||3:15 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Sell books and stationery across India on our e-commerce platform.
- Have tied up with over 100 vendors from Bangalore and Delhi who list books and stationery on our website.
- At present, receive around 150 new orders daily and the website receives over 2,500 daily visitors.
- Offer cash-on-delivery and online payment options through the Razorpay gateway.
- Offer a replacement policy that extends up to 7 days if the user is dissatisfied with the quality of the product.
- Have hired a third party digital marketing firm to conduct social media marketing for the company.
- Tied up with Shiprocket for delivery and logistics.
- Charge a commission of 12% from the vendor on the selling price of the products and a fixed closing fee of INR 10 on the transaction.
- Deliver products within 2 working days. If the delivery is in Bangalore, it can be completed in 2 hours through Dunzo.
- Promoter has 3 years of experience running an e-commerce business.
E-commerce platform that sells books and stationery.
Rented 2,500 square feet office with a seating capacity of 25 employees. Pay a monthly rent of INR 15,000.
Earlier than 15 daysEnterpreneur, Advisory, Ahmedabad, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Technology, New York, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Training And Consulting, Hyderabad, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business