Need help?

Ecommerce Website Investment Opportunity in Delhi, India

Ecommerce website with 1,500+ daily customer visits seeks investment for marketing and advertising.

Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 5 - 10
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 6 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 7 thousand
EBITDA Margin 20 %
Industries Ecommerce Websites
Locations  Delhi
Local Time 8:55 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 60 thousand for 15.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 5,000,000)
Reason: The funds will be used for marketing and advertising.
Includes physical assets worth USD 5 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Ecommerce website that is in clothing, electronics, shoes, home appliances.

- Our website sees 1,500+ daily customer visits. The conversion rate is around 5%.

- We also manufacture clothing products and sell them under our own brand. The production capacity is 200-300 products per day.

- All other products like electronics, home appliances, shoes, and clothing we directly take them from the manufacturer or brand.

- We have tied up with Shiprocket and Delhivery for delivery service. The products are delivered across India.

- The company started operations in 2017 and was incorporated as a private limited in 2021.

- Valuation is based on the growth projections of the company.

- The promoter holds 75% stake in the company and the other partner holds 25%.

- The company is debt-free.

Products & Services Overview

Products like electronics, clothing, shoes, home appliances, and many others.

Assets Overview

Tangible - Tables, chairs, laptops, computers.

Intangible - Website, brand.

Facilities Overview

1,500 Sq Ft of facility rented for INR 35,000 per month.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

2 Investors already contacted this Business.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more