Ecommerce Website Investment Opportunity in Linz, Austria
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 560 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Local Time||6:17 PM Europe / Vienna|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Newly started company distributing organic fruits and vegetables to households.
- Sell products through an e-commerce and SaaS platform which have been developed in-house.
- Have been operational for 6 months and have experienced massive growth since then.
- We have grown from 100 customers to over 1,000 customers, whom we supply on a bi-weekly basis within a subscription model.
- We supply 80% of our customers directly with our logistics partners. Optionally with overnight delivery or notified delivery.
- Have a supply chain of 25-30 suppliers.
- Our turnover is EUR 200,000 since inception and made over 10,000 deliveries.
- We have our own warehouse and picking and long-term contracts with our logistics partners.
- Our team now numbers 10 people, 5 of whom are directly employed in the warehouse.
- Team includes former RedBull marketing manager, former Casinos Austria marketing advisor, production specialist with 30 years of experience, and mentor board.
Fruit & vegetable box with home delivery on a subscription basis.
SaaS / green tech solution to avoid food waste (ongoing governmental funding for research project with universities endowed at 430,000 euros)
Warehouse equipment, company car, and general office equipment. The intangible assets include 3 registered trademarks.
We have a fully equipped warehouse with a cold store directly on the main motorway in upper Austria. It is a rented facility. We also have an office in the city centre of Linz.
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Riyadh, M&A Advisor connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysChairman And CEO, Polymer Products Manufacturer, Cap-Pelé, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Healthcare, Budapest, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business