Ecommerce Website Investment Opportunity in Taguig, Philippines
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||6:39 AM Manila|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Innovative e-commerce aggregator platform in Philippines.
- The platform allows B2B and B2C sellers to sell their products to retailers and consumers for free.
- The platform operates on a bidding model with sellers bidding in order to offer the most attractive prices to buyers.
- We will not charge any listing fees or commissions from the sellers or a service fee from the buyers.
- Our products will help manufacturers sell products to customers and receive useful sales analytics with no overhead costs.
- Customers will also be able to source the best prices for products as sellers will not have any marketing and sales overheads.
- All logistics for the order delivery will be outsourced to our logistics partner who will pay us a fixed commission of USD 1/ order.
- Our platform will ensure that our logistics partners are paid upfront by our sellers.
- The web-based platform has already been developed and is in the final stage of testing.
- The technical development has been outsourced to a third-party engineering company.
- Have already onboarded our first logistics client, QuadX (LBC)
- Have yet to onboard sellers and begin commercial operations.
- The business has been accepted into the government funded QBO incubator program and is spearheaded by an experienced operations manager with over 30 years of cross-functional professional experience in the FMCG space.
- We intend to launch our commercial operations in 2 months.
E-commerce platform operating under a seller bidding model.
1 Dell laptop, 1 HP laptop, several tablets, and mobile phones.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Retail & Wholesale Distribution, Metro Manila, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business