Edible Oil Refinery Investment Opportunity in Chengalpattu, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 40 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 50 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||28 %|
|Industries||Edible Oil Refineries + 1 more|
|Local Time||10:15 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Tamil Nadu based organic products processing plant which is well equipped and maintained to meet USDA NOP and EU regulations.
- Company presently caters to the domestic market via bulk consumers, Amazon orders, distributors and organic shops, marketing agencies.
- Products are packed, marketed and sold under its own registered brand name.
- Have more than 75 product SKUs and main products are 15-20.
- Oils and spices are used for edible and cosmetic applications.
- Company is well equipped and strategically positioned to take the business multifold catering to domestic and export markets.
- Business has been growing at more than 25% annually.
- Planning to introduce in house formulated and value-added products during the first quarter of this year for cosmetic and medicinal applications.
- Promoters are highly qualified and well experienced to manage the business professionally.
- Organic cold-pressed oils, spices, cereals and special grin varieties.
- Developing value-added products with organic origins for cosmetic and medicinal applications.
Raw material preprocessing items, imported oil presses from Germany, oil filtration units, filling and packaging units.
The processing unit is located in a serene area near Thirukalukundram which is about 55 km from Chennai. Facility is housed in an independent building, the unit has a built-up area of about 3,000 sq. ft with 2 floors and it is on rent.
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Media, Chennai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Kozhikode, Accounting Firm connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysProduction Manager, Cosmetics & Baby Care, Mecca, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business