Edible Oil Refinery Investment Opportunity in Kerala, India
|Employees||100 - 500|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Industries||Edible Oil Refineries|
|Local Time||8:17 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company manufactures and sells edible oil under its own brand.
- Business was established in 1988 and was incorporated as a private limited in 2011.
- The production capacity for edible oil is 40 tons per day.
- We sell products across India and export some products as well. The company is also a distributor of fortune oil.
- Current turnover of the company is more than INR 100 crore.
- The company plans to start a new food processing and packaging company. It plans to produce sugar, masala, and frozen foods.
- Investor will get a stake in the new venture only and not in the parent company.
- Company has INR 50 lakh outstanding and is family-owned with 3 directors.
Currently, the company produces edible oil. The new project will have products like sugar, masala powder, and frozen foods.
- Tangible - 45,000 Sq Ft land worth around INR 12 crore, high-tech machines, 50 containers.
- Intangible assets - Website.
- All assets owned are by the parent company and not by the new company.
45,000 Sq Ft facility owned by the parent company.
Earlier than 15 daysExecutive Director, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder & CEO, Chennai, M&A Advisor connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Ahmedabad, Financial Consultant connected with the Business