Education Support Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 170 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 400 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 %|
|Local Time||2:10 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- The company provides knowledge lab for Pre-school and K12 schools students across India.
- For Pre-School: We provide standardized content in the form of tablet and also provides classes in English, Science and Math.
- For K12 School: We provide lab based knowledge class at various schools to train students on practicality of contents taught in school subjects. This includes Science, Math, GK and Health.
- The company has tripled its turnover every year since its inception. The industry size is over Rs. 3,500 Crores and the company is looking at being a Rs. 100 Crore Company in the next 5-7 years.
- The company has zero debt and is entirely internally funded till date from the promoters and friends & family.
- Over the last few years company has built an unique & successful franchisee network which is dedicated to this business. It has built 40 people franchise system where each people handles 50-100 schools.
- One of the promoter is an engineer and scientist by profession, 2nd promoter was running his own venture and the third promoter was an ex- CEO at IBM.
The product / s of the company are knowledge labs for Preschool which is a unregulated industry and Science, Maths, Health Science, General Knowledge and educational travel for K-12 Schools.
There is only one office in India which is around 3500 Sq. Ft. Apart from this.
Earlier than 15 daysTechnical Partner, EduTech, Richardson, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Education, Kanpur, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Electronic Goods And Telecommunication Services, Sydney, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the BusinessEarlier than 15 daysBusiness sent a proposal to the Investor / Buyer