Need help?

Edutech Business Investment Opportunity in Pune, India

Seeking Investment: Edu-tech company providing a diverse set of courses for innovative learning.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 5 - 10
Legal Entity Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader
Reported Sales USD 15 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 20 thousand
EBITDA Margin 30 - 40 %
Industries Edutech
Locations  Pune
Local Time 10:24 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 270 thousand for 10.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 20,000,000)
Reason: The investment is required for:
- Business expansion.
- Technological advancements.
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Our company provides practical learning to our consumers through our diverse and proprietary courses.

- We have trained over 5,000 students and individuals since inception. Our business has over 50 proprietary courses.

- Our company has 5 full-time professors who hold the expertise to teach different genres of subjects and courses at varying difficulties.

- We onboard additional teachers on a contract basis if the demand or enrolments exceeds for any course and our existing teachers do not possess adequate time to conduct those courses. The compensation of temporary faculty varies between courses.

- Currently, we have over 50 students enrolled with us through all courses.

- Average length is of 3 months and classes are held 5 times a week for each course. The average batch size varies between 4 to 5 students.

- Payment is made either in the form of installments or lump-sum.

- Each course is taught using a major focus on practicality. 20 percent of every course is taught using pre-recorded videos and the remaining 80 percent is through live classes online.

- Our business has tie-ups with over 50 universities across India such as NMIMS and Amity University. We do not have any explicit contract with them neither is there any monetary exchange for such tie-ups.

- However, our partnered universities provide us with students who are looking for summer internships. Our business shortlists the students and provides them with a comprehensive course that translates into the summer internships they are looking for. We receive at least 8 to 10 students from each university.

- The business is extremely valuable due to our large client base and comprehensive courses.

Products & Services Overview

Our services include:

- Live online and pre-recorded classes for only math and since for students from 1st to 12th grade.

- Courses for corporate training & students pursuing higher education: HR, operations management, tableau, python, business management, web designing, graphic designing and animation.

- Job & placement assistance.

- Summer internships.

- Workshops and bootcamps at universities & companies.

Assets Overview

The business does not have any physical assets.

Facilities Overview

- The company had a rented office but gave it up due to the effect of the pandemic.

- Currently, the business and its employees are running operations remotely.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more