Need help?

Edutech Company for Sale in Chennai, India

Online learning and development portal for freshers and job seekers.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 10 - 50
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 12 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 3.7 thousand
EBITDA Margin Operating at loss
Industries Edutech
Locations  Chennai
Local Time 11:34 AM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 300 thousand (Native Currency: INR 25,000,000)
Reason: We are unable to raise funds for the business and we need more investment to breakthrough the busine... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 60 thousand
Name, Phone, Email
Not disclosed
Business Name
Not disclosed
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- We are a proven online learning and development hub with methodical approach for freshers and job seekers.

- We offer assessments, coaching, mentoring, e-learning, certifications, and job board process through our online portal and application.

- Our courses and content is developed in-house and have integrated for the assessments with 2 international engines based in France and US.

- Till date, we have signed up with 7 colleges and 5,000 users.

- The courses packages vary from 6 months, 12 months to 18 months. Users can also take up 1 mentoring session as well.

- We have signed contracts with almost 50 tutors and coaches for their services.

- Our revenue has dropped as few colleges have not renewed with the contract for this academic session. We are operating at loss because we are unable to gear up our business with lesser sales in this market due to our digital marketing gap.

- Business does not have any loans and is run by 4 directors, 2 hold 86% stake and the other 2 hold 14% stake in the company.

- Business has won a Tally MSME Award "Next Gen Icon"

Products & Services Overview

Assessments, Coaching, Mentoring, E-learning, Certifications, and Job Board Process.

Assets Overview

Laptops, and studio equipment. The business also owns a fully functional portal, mobile application, 3 trademarks, 2 copyrights, courses, and 1 pilot project for Puducherry Government.

Facilities Overview

Rented 1,200 sq. ft. office with an in-house studio equipment for course production.

Capitalization Overview
Not Disclosed
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

1 Buyer contacted this Business this week.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more