Edutech Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 180|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 430|
|EBITDA Margin||25 %|
|Local Time||6:19 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Our company is essentially an edu-tech startup that creates high quality & content-rich educational courses covering multiple disciplines for our customers.
- Our company was registered about 18 months ago. However, we completed the development of our courses & began operations about 9 months ago.
- Currently, we are offering 5 pre-recorded courses. Initially the courses were free. We started monetizing only about 6 months ago.
- The average duration of each course is 6 hours. The user must write an assessment test post completion. If cleared, the student is provided with a digital certificate. The price of each course is INR 199. We receive about 14 to 15 enrolments every month.
- Each course is pre-recorded. We outsource industry experts who record these courses.
- Currently, there are 13 more courses under the development pipeline. These courses are designed to help students either pursuing specific degrees in universities or studying specific subjects in high school. They will be published in a few months.
- The company is entirely debt-free and has no outstanding business loans or defaults.
- The business is extremely valuable due to the growth opportunities in the edu-tech sector, and our content-rich courses. The valuation is based on our own estimate.
Our company sells multiple courses such as:
- C programming.
- Basics of Java.
- C++ programming.
- Oracle SQL.
Physical assets include: laptops, computers, furniture, and other tech hardware.
The business runs operations from the owner's personal property which has an area of 1,200 sq. ft. The facility is not a part of the company's physical assets and we do not pay any rent for the same.
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Business Advisory, Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business