Edutech Company Investment Opportunity in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 400 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 800 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Local Time||11:33 AM Asia / Dubai|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are a Dubai based education marketplace company that connects students with universities.
- Our model is entirely digital, and last year our platform processed 3% of all private UAE enrolments, accounting for USD 430,000 in revenue and processed almost USD 1 million in scholarships for students.
- We have been published in over 40 PR publications including Tech Radar, Entrepreneur and Arabian Mashable, and received the Arabian Business Future Star Award. Last year, we were named disruption of the year at the Gulf Capital Awards.
- Mobile app has 10,000+ downloads on Play Store and a 4.7-star rating on the iOS store.
- Company has over 60K users and 1,000 universities listed on our platform.
- Listed universities are spread across the globe.
* The student enrolment process is a 5 step process and works as follows: -
1. The student browses the universities section of our mobile application.
2. The student submits an application form for the university. All application forms are customized as per the respective university’s requirements.
3. Our admissions team reviews and verifies all information submitted. The student may be contacted for any additional information as required.
4. Once all information has been collected, our admissions team submits the application to the university.
5. Our admissions team acts as a bridge between the university and the student up and until the time when the student has made their deposit payment and completed their enrollment with the university.
* At present, we focus on two primary revenue drivers.
I) Student enrolment services: -
This is our core business activity. Through our gamified platform, we connect universities with students to maximize student enrolment for our partners. We charge universities a commission per enrolment for this service. The average commission earned is AED 9,250 [$2,540]. This amounts to roughly 15% of the first-year tuition.
II) Marketing packages: -
We offer our university partners the opportunity to further increase their student enrolment activity levels by purchasing promotional marketing packages. Depending on the package, these can include a combination of native banner ads, mass emails, native app notifications and social media promotion. Promotional marketing packages are a source of up-front revenue. The average cost of a promotional marketing package is AED 10,000 [$2,700] per month.
While university partners are the primary customers for our promotional packages, we also work on an occasional basis with consumer-facing brands, especially in food, retail and gaming, for marketing promotion.
- There are many other avenues for us to expand the product offering, including student research through our native in-app research platform, in-app purchases of perks and customizable features, and performance-based marketing services through our in-app student discounts platform.
Education marketplace with mobile app that aims to connect students with universities through guaranteed scholarships.
I) All intellectual property and trademarks for mobile app.
Ii) All intellectual property and trademarks for another mobile app. This is a platform that aims to disrupt the way that students prepare for their board exams by using AI to connect, match and prepare them through past papers and previous examination materials. This app will launch mid of this year.
Iii) 20% outstanding shares in the Network. The Network is a student media platform that aims to disrupt the traditional school/university newspaper model by allowing students to set-up institute chapters and create hyper localised content for their institutes.
We have a 100% digital model and entire staff works remotely.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Education & IT, Dubai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the BusinessEarlier than 15 daysBusiness sent a proposal to the Investor / Buyer
Earlier than 15 daysSole Proprietor, Seeds Manufacturer, Karnal, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the BusinessEarlier than 15 daysBusiness sent a proposal to the Investor / Buyer
Earlier than 15 daysPrincipal Consultant, Technology, Dubai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the BusinessEarlier than 15 daysBusiness sent a proposal to the Investor / Buyer