Edutech Company Investment Opportunity in Nairobi, Kenya
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 200 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 230 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Local Time||2:22 AM Africa / Nairobi|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Virtual school with a global clientele.
- 2,700 students registered globally.
- Student split: 70% from Kenya, 30% from the rest of the world.
- Growth till now has been completely organic.
- Our next milestone is 25,000 students.
- This will take us to over USD 1 million in revenue per month. High ROI and sustainable business.
- We charge an average of about USD 1,600 annually per student.
We are a virtual school with students from all over the globe.
Comprehensive online portal and wide client base.
We have our rented headquarters in Central Nairobi. But the teaching happens only on the online portal.
- No bank loans or external debts are taken by the company.
- There are three shareholders in a 60:20:20 shareholding split.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, IT, Chennai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPrincipal Consultant, Pune, M&A Advisor connected with the Business