Edutech Company Investment Opportunity in New Delhi, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 700 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.4 million|
|EBITDA Margin||Operating at loss|
|Local Time||7:52 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- We offer live classes (adults + kids, IELTS) and on-demand courses for corporate employees for enhancing their communication skills.
- Revenue growing swiftly at 18% M-O-M.
- Over 12k courses sold and a total of 1 lakh paid users on the platform.
- YouTube views: 7 Million+
- Our app is available on all platforms web, android, and iOS.
- It is a personalised and adaptive learning platform that has been growing exponentially.
- We have courses with a duration from 1 month to 12 months.
- Currently, the business is not generating profits as we are re-investing the profits in the business.
- The company has seen a high growth rate due to its sales and marketing strategies that include referrals, discounts, and advertising.
- We are able to acquire new customers at a low cost.
An educational platform that offers learners live English learning, test prep focused on IELTS and similar exams, recorded courses, and kids learning (upcoming).
The business does not own any physical assets.
Intangible assets include own digital assets in the form of content, social media, etc.
The team is remote so no physical space or rented space.
Funded through personal capital and loans. The outstanding amount is around INR 30-40 lakhs.
Few stakeholders in the business and the founders have most of the holdings along with the employee ESOPs pool. There are 2 directors with a 55% and, 25% stake, and 10% with the investors.
Earlier than 15 daysIndividual, Technology And Marcom, Raleigh, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysIndependent Advisor, Indore, Financial Consultant connected with the Business