Edutech Company Investment Opportunity in Tallinn, Estonia
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 85 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 85 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||35 %|
|Local Time||4:27 AM Europe / Tallinn|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are an e-learning platform with a website that is generating revenue.
- We had over 500 students (enrolled a full program) last year.
- Our primary market is the European Union, the UK, and the US.
- We are available for individual users and corporates.
- We are investing in both paid and organic marketing channels.
- Our targeted audience: European students and young professionals of age: 18-30.
- The company is registered in Estonia.
- Business does not have any outstanding liabilities.
- One of the partners who is representing the company on the platform is in Kazakhstan but the company is in Estonia.
- We have a team in Estonia that handles the company operations.
We offer online courses on European Policy, international security, cybersecurity policy, climate change policy, monetary policy, etc.
The company does not own any physical assets.
Intangible assets include:
The company does not have a physical office, only a virtual office, as we only work online.
The company is owned by 4 stakeholders: 3 directors each with a 30% stake and voting rights, and one director without voting rights with a 10% stake. The company is funded by its own funds and 100% owned by individuals.
Earlier than 15 daysCo-Owner, Logistics, Kraków, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business