Edutech Company Seeking Loan in Kolkata, India
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||4:51 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company developing a platform to improve employability and skills of college students and freshers.
- Platform is being developed by a third party and will be launched within a few months.
- The founding team of the company saw a gap between the skills of freshers and the needs of corporates and thus began this venture.
- The company will deploy the platform with a team that will groom and mentor the students.
- Students will attend the course along with their college curriculum. Course duration will vary from 18 months to 4 years.
- The company is an MSME registered unit and was awarded the DIPP certificate from Startup India.
- Clients would be colleges from the technology domain.
- The colleges will be charged a monthly fee of INR 900 per student for a batch of 100 students.
- The fee can be reduced for a bigger batch and will be charged on either a monthly or semester basis.
- One of the promoters has 15 years of HR experience and another partner has 5 years of experience in the recruitment industry.
Developing platform for grooming, mentoring, and skill development for freshers and students.
No physical assets owned by the business.
Rental office of 500 sq. ft in Kolkata.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Lighter Retail, Kolkata, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business