Edutech Startup Investment Opportunity in Delhi, India
- We have developed an academic and vocational course booking platform and recently launched on Android.
- Initially, we would cover the Delhi / NCR region and will expand to other regions shortly.
- Our platform is split into two applications - One for the students and the other for institutions.
- For students, the app allows finding institutes and classes (over 80 categories) in nearby localities and book courses with them.
- For institutions, the app allows listing and promoting their institute, and to maintain batches and admissions.
- Currently, we have 23 institutions and 740 registered students using our applications, with 11,000+ downloads and a rating of 4.6 / 5 for both apps.
- Revenue model: During the initial stage, we are not charging any commission. We plan to charge a 15% commission for each booking once the platform takes off.
- Average fee of courses is Rs. 5,000.
- Average commission per transaction is Rs. 750.
- Projected number of transactions for next year is 1,00,000.
- Projected commission for next year is Rs. 7.5 crores.
- Average cost of acquiring a customer is Rs. 100.
- First session is always free demo class.
- User friendly UX – 3 Tap course booking.
App1 - Booking academic and vocational courses.
App2 - Listing and promoting institutes.
Earlier than 15 daysManager, Petroleum Products, Kuala Lumpur, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysIT Instructor, Education Management, Wenzhou, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysAGM, Real Estate, New Delhi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business