Edutech Startup Investment Opportunity in Manila, Philippines
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Industries||Edutech + 1 more|
|Local Time||2:32 PM Philippines|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- The firm has launched two websites this year one being an educational forum and other being a e-commerce website for selling clothing and accessories.
- An online community created for learners who love math and desire to know more.
- The forum will allow a user to get connected to a bigger community, access the resources, donate books, and connect with each other and share their problems.
- We have received a number of inquiries from parents and now intend to add on a few courses on maths.
- Currently building our resource bank with donations from students and educators with math books.
- We also intend to introduce a registration fee for all the learners in the long run.
- Currently, we are adding blogs and adding resources to it.
- Our e-commerce website was launched in June 2020.
- We sell accessories, casual and formal clothing on our website.
- We have partnered with 10+ manufacturers for clothing products.
- Have more than 300 products listed on our website.
- In conversation with logistic companies for finalizing the delivery mechanism.
- Payments are received through PayPal accounts.
- Digital marketing is being conducted internally for now and we are working on it.
Resources, books, toys, games, clothes, jackets educational toys, t-shirts, shoes, clocks, workbooks, bags, and apparel.
Business does not own any physical assets as of now.
Earlier than 15 daysExecutive Director Of Accounting, Semiconductors, Cebu City, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business