Edutech Startup Investment Opportunity in Special Region of Yogyakarta, Indonesia
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||General Partnership|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Locations||Special Region of Yogyakarta|
|Local Time||12:29 PM Asia / Pontianak|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Edutech platform for students where they can sign-up and hire teachers for online tuition on hourly & one-time basis.
- On the platform, teachers will have to create their profile and mention their specialization and tuition fees. We will verify and list them on the platform.
- On the other hand, students can sign-up to search and select teachers / subjects for online tuition.
- The platform is only for college students pursuing bachelors, masters, and doctorate degrees. The content for the course / subject will be developed by the teacher.
- We have already created the MVP of our platform. We plan to launch our website and Android app within 1 month.
- Our company had participated in Techstars Startup Weekend and was awarded the 1st runner-up. At this event, we were mentored by many successful startup founders in Indonesia.
- We have already raised the pre-seed funding and are currently looking for seed funding.
- Revenue model: We will charge a commission of 10% from the teacher per session.
- Founder of the company has 6 years of experience in the education industry.
Online platform for freelance tutoring of college subjects / courses in Indonesia.
Company does not own any physical assets. Intangible assets include codes of the platform and share certificate.
Rented a 200 sq. mt. shared office in Yogyakarta with a meeting room, secretary, call operator, and file storage facility.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Information Technology Services, South Jakarta, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCo-founder, Environmental Consulting, Depok, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business