Edutech Startup Seeking Loan in Noida, India
- Offer listing services for other tuition service providers as well as run our own online education platform.
- Under the listing vertical, we allow tuition centers for a fee to list on our platform and generate leads.
- We undertake marketing activities for the listed tuition center and charge them an initial listing fee of INR 3,000 to INR 20,000 per year based on the package they opt for.
- At present we offer listing service for tuition service providers who cater to school children.
- Have 135 listings on our platform from Uttar Pradesh and the Delhi-NCR region.
- Also, have 600 leads who intend to list on our platform but we have yet to onboard as we are currently revamping our website.
- About 60% of our net revenue comes from the listing vertical.
- The remaining comes from offering our own online tuitions to K-12 children.
- Currently, offer tuitions for mathematics and science and the content is a mixture of pre-recorded content and live classes.
- The live classes are offered by teachers in our network who are paid per class.
- We have 250 - 260 students who use our educational content.
- Have built a website and mobile application which were formerly active but are currently being revamped as it was unable to handle traffic efficiently.
- The website and application will be live again in a few days.
- Due to our technology stack being offline our commercial operations have come to a standstill and will resume as soon as this issue is resolved.
- Prior to our website and application being pulled, the business generated around INR 7 - 8 lakhs / month.
- The business is profitable but all of the profits are being reinvested into product development and hence we are looking to raise external capital.
Listing service for local tuition centers, online tuition content for K-12 students with prerecorded material and live classes.
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Bizlinkz CFO Services, Mumbai, Financial Consultant accepted business proposal