Electrical Equipment Company Investment Opportunity in Mednogorsk, Russia
|Employees||500 - 1000|
|Legal Entity||Public Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 12 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 12 million|
|EBITDA Margin||10 %|
|Local Time||8:02 PM Asia / Almaty|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- We manufacture low-voltage asynchronous standard and specialized electric motors, as well as parts of motors, starters and contactors.
- Company has been present in the Russian market for over 75 years and has a strong reputation of being a reliable supplier to over 3,000 clients.
- Provides full cycle of development and manufacturing on the site with production capacity of up to 400,000 engines per year.
- It is in the city of Mednogorsk, Orenburg region.
- Has advanced logistics, well-established sales channels and warehouse solutions that allows it to meet the needs of customers throughout Russia and CIS countries.
Specialized electric motors, as well as parts of motors, starters and contactors.
Plant is located in the city of Mednogorsk, Orenburg region and includes the following;
Design engineering bureau and testing laboratory:
- Experienced specialists; equipment for design and development of electrotechnical products, for full testing of electric motors with a power up to 11 kW.
Stamping production facilities:
- Fully equipped with press equipment. Cutting of sheets of the stator, rotor, electric motors, magnetic conductors of contactors and actuators is performed.
Tool production facilities:
- Fully equipped with electroerosive equipment for production of industrial equipment and tools of any complexity.
- Manufacturing of single-phase and three-phase asynchronous electric motors, electromagnetic contactors and actuators.
- Fully equipped for casting under pressure of aluminum alloys parts. Production capacities – 100 tons per year.
- Modern automatic lines for coating details with powder enamels.
- Fully equipped with automated equipment for processing of details from aluminum alloys, steel and cast iron. Processing of case details and bodies of rotation.