Need help?

Electrical Panel Boards Manufacturer Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India

Start-up company in Bengaluru looking for investment by issuing convertible note. Manufacturing Electrical Control Panels.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 10 - 50
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 300 - 400 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 370 thousand
EBITDA Margin 10 - 20 %
Industries Industrial Electrical Switchgear
Locations  Bangalore
Local Time 6:54 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Loan
USD 250 thousand for 12.0% annual interest, 3 years (Native Currency: INR 20,000,000)
Reason: Capital, Business Expansion, Machinery Purchase.
Collateral Available: USD 0
Includes physical assets worth USD 3.7 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Some regular clients are Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd, HAL, Schneider Electric & Many more.

- ISO certified.

- Panels are Tested at CPRI.

- The business has 2 directors, one has 62% ownership stake and the other has 38% stake.

- The business has a CC line of INR 80 lakhs.

Products & Services Overview

The business manufactures various types of electrical panels such as automatic transfer switch panels, motor and power control centre.

Facilities Overview

Right now we have 2,400 Sq Ft built up area and we have plan to move on to 20,000 Sq Ft area to increase production & scale up business. Currently we depend on outside vendors for major work to be done, We are planning to increase In-house facility. Purchase of latest machinery. Due to lack of space for production we are unable to book orders and by increasing the space availability for fabrication and assembly we can increase the current sales to 6- 8 Crores in expansion year itself and increasing the sales year on year.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

16 Investors already contacted this Business.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more