Electrical Vehicles Startup Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 65 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||25 %|
|Industries||Electrical Vehicles + 1 more|
|Local Time||4:04 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our company sets up a network of electric vehicle charging stations and manages them for 2 wheeler and 3 wheeler users, working with charging point operators.
- We design and manufacture EV chargers at our own facility using our patent-pending design, proprietary software, and technology.
- We have developed 2 versions of EV chargers - one, suitable for residential apartments, commercial, corporate and industrial segments (3-socket, 4G-LTE/Wifi enabled) and second, for independent households (1-socket, BlueTooth enabled).
- The charging stations are manufactured at our in-house facility. We are producing around 100 stations every month.
- Our charging station has the capacity to charge up to 3 vehicles at one given time. The charging time for each vehicle is between 2 to 3 hours depending on the battery capacity. We are utilizing 100 percent production capacity.
- We sell our charging units through two channels: selling them directly to distributors who further sell them to consumers. We have 3 to 4 such distributors and the consumers are "commercial spaces" like restaurant owners, mall owners, or individual homeowners who want a personal charging station at their respective facilities.
- Another channel we sell our charging units through is by establishing partners across the country. We sell the unit to our partner who now owns the charging station and installs it at residential apartments or corporate/industrial campuses.
- Currently, we have 8 partners who have installed charging stations at 8 different locations across Bangalore. Each station receives about 10 to 15 users daily.
- Every partner charges a fixed price of INR 15 for every hour of usage from each consumer who uses the charging station.
- The company generates revenue through multiple channels: selling the charging units to the distributors and partners, proceeds from the revenue sharing scheme with the partner along with a tech-support fee if the consumer requires any kind of technical support.
- There is an even split between the revenue generated through the partners and distributors.
- Our company is extremely valuable because of our proprietary and patented technology along with enormous growth potential in the industry.
Our company manufactures charging stations for two-wheeler and three-wheeler electric vehicles using our patented technology and software.
Physical assets include:
- Company-owned office.
- Inventory of finished products and raw materials.
- Manufacturing equipment.
- Furniture and interiors.
- The business runs operations from a company-owned office spread across 1,000 sq. ft.
- The company has another facility spread across 1,000 sq. ft. that is rented which is used for research & development and manufacturing.
- Both the facilities are in Bangalore, Karnataka.
1 week, 1 day agoDirector, Energy Storage, Bangalore, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Chemicals And Manufacturing, Chennai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Services, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business