Electronic Equipment Company Investment Opportunity in Slovenia
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 3.5 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 3.5 million|
|EBITDA Margin||11 %|
|Local Time||12:51 AM Europe / Amsterdam|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company designs, manufactures, and operates drones and unmanned aircraft systems.
- 70% of their drones are used for surveillance purposes whereas the rest are used for remote sensing and land surveying.
- Their clients include the Slovenian Ministry of Defence and various other businesses.
- The investor will receive the 40% stake owned by a group in this company.
- The owner of the group that owns this 40% stake is currently based in a country in Northern Europe.
Drones/unmanned aircraft systems for surveillance and GIS purposes.
The company has one office located in Slovenia.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Rome, Business Broker connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Vienna, M&A Advisor connected with the Business