Electronic Equipment Company Investment Opportunity in Slovenia
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 3.2 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 3.2 million|
|EBITDA Margin||11 %|
|Local Time||8:13 AM Europe / Amsterdam|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company designs, manufactures, and operates drones and unmanned aircraft systems.
- 70% of their drones are used for surveillance purposes whereas the rest are used for remote sensing and land surveying.
- Their clients include the Slovenian Ministry of Defence and various other businesses.
- The investor will receive the 40% stake owned by a group in this company.
- The owner of the group that owns this 40% stake is currently based in a country in Northern Europe.
Drones/unmanned aircraft systems for surveillance and GIS purposes.
The company has one office located in Slovenia.
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Tech, Schwetzingen, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, London, M&A Advisor connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, New York, M&A Advisor connected with the Business