Electronics Manufacturing Company Investment Opportunity in Istanbul, Turkey
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 2.6 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 2.6 million|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Industries||Electronics Manufacturing + 1 more|
|Local Time||8:15 PM Europe / Istanbul|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- Our client's company is essentially a manufacturer & supplier of patented & LPCB certified fire suppression, protection, and distinguishing systems under its own brand name.
- There are 213 products under the portfolio and all of them are manufactured at their in-house production facility. All the products are engineered & designed by a team of 23 in-house white-collar engineers. The company is currently utilizing 100 percent production capacity.
- The company also possesses 4 patents on its products out of which 3 are utility patents & the other one is a design patent They have own 22 registered trademarked names under which they sell their products.
- 50 percent of the company's total revenue is generated through fulfilling direct purchase orders across Turkey only. The remaining 50 percent is generated by selling the products to over 200 distributors which further sell the products across European & MENA region countries.
- The company is willing to dilute up to 75 percent stake in the company to provide the potential investor with a decision making authority for them to steer the company towards the other unexplored channels of growth.
- The company also possesses in-hand purchase orders worth TRY 2 million which are yet to be fulfilled.
The company manufactures a broad range of fire protection, distinguishing, and suppression electronic equipment such as:
- 6 mechanical fire suppression systems with LPCB certificates.
- 35 in-house developed DEDAL certified electronic system with proprietary BSM & CRM software.
- Production of 48 products, 4 of which are patented and the other 44 products being LPCB certified.
- A total of 213 products in the portfolio.
Physical assets include:
- Manufacturing equipment & machinery to make the products.
- Inventory of raw materials & finished products.
- Furniture & interior fittings of the office space & production unit.
- Laptops, computers, printers, CCTV cameras, etc.
- The business runs operations from a rented facility spread across 11,000 sq. ft. The premises is used as the corporate headquarters of the company.
- The business has another rented facility spread across 30,000 sq. ft. which is used as a manufacturing unit & warehouse.
1 day, 3 hours agoDirector, Electrical Engineering, Digital Transformation, Life Safety, Istanbul, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Investments, Dubai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business