Electronics Store Investment Opportunity in Jaipur, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 20 - 30 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||8:39 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
1. Acquire new stock.
2. Lease an office and hire staff.
3. Lease a Godown.
- Company that was involved in the e-commerce and retail sale of electronics.
- The company operated for 9 months before lockdown and recorded a revenue of INR 20 lakh.
- The company's operations were halted due to the lockdown and we had to eventually close our godown, store, and offices.
- The private limited entity is still active and we want to restart the operations now.
- Our business enjoys high product margins and has the potential to reach break-even in 6 months.
- Business has liabilities of INR 19 lakh.
- There are 2 shareholders in the company.
Sale of electronics and appliances like LED TVs, geysers, washing machines, and earphone or earbuds.
The business does not have any physical assets.
The business does not have an office as it is inactive.