Engineering, Procurement & Construction Company for Sale in Bangalore, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 100 - 200 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 240 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Industries||Engineering, Procurement & Construction|
|Local Time||1:54 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- EPC firm that consults, contracts, trains, and conducts audits.
- We design electrical systems that are required by organizations, audit electrical systems, design structures for industries, and define EHS standards for industries.
- We also conduct corporate training for employees of these organizations.
- The company diversified to contracting 10 years ago and has received recurring projects from an Indonesian client.
- We consult on their designs and our engineers supervise their on-site work.
- Company undertakes projects across the Middle East, Africa, USA, and southeast Asian countries. We undertake EPC contracts in South Asian countries.
- Have served over 100 clients since inception.
- Physical office setup is available. The premises are not owned.
- Sale would include the legal entity, physical assets, and all the intangible assets owned by the company.
- Owner will provide advisory support to the buyer at a nominal remuneration.
- No projects moved last year and revenue from supervisory work fell. We have now received an order for INR 1.5 crore.
Concept to commissioning of the design of electrical system to ensure safety in the generation, transmission and distribution in industry and power plants including associated civil, mechanical, and instrumentation system.
Root cause analysis; brownfield projects - aid companies that specialize in inorganic development of loss-making entities and sell them after making them operational.
Physical assets like servers and laptops are valued at INR 14 lakh as per our balance sheet.
Intangible assets include software and intellectual property related to design services such as design guides, standards specification, checklist, standard drawings training manuals, IS/IEC standards, OEM catalogue database, and 500 projects database.
Intangible assets are valued at INR 5 crore. This includes INR 23 lakh of EPAC software, work-hours of 20+ years in creating a database of standard drawings.
Rented office of 2,500 sq. ft. in one of the premium areas in Bangalore.
Earlier than 15 daysProprietor, Real Estate, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Building Construction & Engineering, Kovilpatti, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysProprietor, Engineering, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business