Need help?

Engineering, Procurement & Construction Company Investment Opportunity in Kochi, India

ISO 9001:2015 certified EPC firm offering project consulting and implementation for MEP engineering services.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 30-40 year(s)
Employees 50 - 100
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 2.3 million
Run Rate Sales USD 2.3 million
EBITDA Margin 11 %
Industries Engineering, Procurement & Construction
Locations  Kochi + 1 more
Local Time 9:08 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Management Member
Status Moderately Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 2.5 million for 40.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 200,000,000)
Reason: 40% of the funds will be used to lower debt levels. The remaining 60% will be used to scale the busi... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 60 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Family run, professionally managed EPC company engaged in the Design, Implementation & Commissioning of turnkey projects.

- Offer project planning and implementation for MEP, HVAC, Fire & Safety, BMS & Solar installations.

- Have engineered over 300+ Small, Medium, and Large projects across different engineering verticals.

- Company is recognized as a Class A & licensed HT, EHT contractor, is a registered member of the Indian Plumbing Association and of the Fire and Security Association of India.

- Experienced in executing a wide range of projects across commercial spaces, residential towers, hospitality buildings, healthcare centers, educational institutions, infrastructure spaces, convention centers, factory & industrial buildings, IT centers among others.

- Enjoy a strong geographical advantage as there are few established MEP firms offering in-house services in Kerala allowing the firm to price more competitively relative to larger MEP companies located outside of Kerala who typically bid for the same projects.

- Most of our clients belong to the healthcare sector and we complete around 4 - 8 large projects each year.

- Strong working relationships with top technical consultants and PMCs including JLL and CBRE.

- We do all the MEP, Fire Protection work in-house and have tie-ups with several other EPC firms who we sub-contract HVAC, lifts, Electrical Low Voltage (ELV), Building Management Systems (BMS) & solar installation work out to.

- Offer services to both Government and private clients.

- Marquee private clients include Astem DM Hospital, Taj Group of Hotels, and Purvankara.

- Strong market reputation built over 3 decades with promoters having a combined work experience of over 70 years in the industry.

- Would prefer investments from Individuals / larger civil construction companies who can also bring in strong management skills.

Products & Services Overview

Turnkey EPC contracts which include designing, budgeting, supply, installation, testing & commissioning of integrated engineering systems, across electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering, Plumbing systems, Fire Protection and Public Health Engineering (PHE). Also able to offer EPC services across engineering verticals like HVAC, Lifts, Electrical Low Voltage (ELV), Building Management Systems (BMS) & Solar installations through our strategic partners.

Facilities Overview

- Promoter Owned: Corporate office in Trivandrum: 2,000 sq. ft, project office in Trivandrum: 1,500 sq. ft, godown in Trivandrum: 1,500 sq. ft.

- Rented: Store office in Trivandrum: 700 sq. ft, branch office at Cochin: 1,200 sq. ft.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

24 Investors already contacted this Business.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more