Engineering, Procurement & Construction Company Investment Opportunity in Mumbai, India
|Employees||100 - 500|
|Legal Entity||Public Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 55 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 48 million|
|EBITDA Margin||10 %|
|Industries||Engineering, Procurement & Construction|
|Local Time||5:27 AM America / Chicago|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- We are an engineering & construction firm that specializes in custom-engineered air pollution protection, sustainable power, infrastructural facilities, and plant maintenance solutions projects.
- Serve clients across India in a broad array of industries, including chemical, refineries, concretes, power, steel, mining, and infrastructure.
- Company subcontracts all equipment fabrication and hires subcontractors to execute the erection. It has qualified engineers to manage and execute projects with low overhead.
- Our clients include NALCO, Hindalco, Reliance, Adani, BHEL, NTPC, SAIL, Vedanta and more.
- Company is listed on BSE and NSE and has annual revenue of INR 370 crore.
- Great growth opportunity in an emerging technology sector with potential to double or triple the annual turnover due to emerging new business opportunities in FGD sector. This would require increased credit line and larger working capital.
- Promoter wishes to retire due to ill health and wants to sell his 70% stake.
- Company is qualified to bid on large technology industrial and utility projects which have barrier to entry due to technical qualifications. These projects range from INR 20-100 crore in value per project. The new growth opportunity is in energy sector where each project size is in the range of 100-500 crore with gross margins of approx. 25-30%.
- Run rate sales have dropped due to Covid-19 restrictions.
- Profile is handled by a management member who is currently in US to handle some of the company's overseas operations.
Company provides engineered solutions and custom supplies equipment and flue-gas desulfurization systems primarily for industrial and utility clients in India.
We own land, building, equipment and other assets required for the business.
Company has an owned office facility of 30,000 square feet spread across 3 floors.
1 week, 3 days agoAssistant Vice President, New Delhi, Accounting Firm connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Engineering & Electrical Manufacturing, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Market Research, Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business