↩ Go Back
Need help?

Engineering, Procurement & Construction Company Investment Opportunity in New Delhi, India

Established pre-engineered buildings and pre-cast concrete manufacturing company engaged in government contracts.

Established 20-30 year(s)
Employees 10 - 50
Legal Entity Public Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 7.2 million
Run Rate Sales USD 8.9 million
EBITDA Margin 0 - 10 %
Industries Engineering, Procurement & Construction
Locations  New Delhi
Local Time 3:29 AM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Recently Active
Overall Rating
Partial Stake Sale
USD 2.4 million for 25.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 200,000,000)
Reason: We are seeking the investment amount to fund working capital requirements and acquire more contracts... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 1.8 million
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Not disclosed
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview
- The company is engaged in the building, construction, and maintenance industry, with a focus on providing services exclusively for the Indian army through government contracts.
- We specialize in pre-engineered buildings, bridges, and roads, and also manufacture and supply pre-cast concrete.
- The company is based in Delhi and currently has a workforce of 30 employees. It has additional contract employees of 100+ that help the company to achieve the given revenue.
- With an ISO 9001:2015 certification, the company has successfully completed over 100 government projects, providing construction services all over the nation.
- The company boasts a registration exceeding 100+ projects, indicating a strong track record and presence in government contracts.
- It has all the necessary registrations to acquire and work on government contracts.
Products & Services Overview
- This business primarily focuses on constructing pre-engineered buildings for government contracts.
- It also manufactures and sells pre-cast concrete.
Assets Overview
The tangible assets include the 2 owned office facilities, vehicles, machinery, and tools used for construction.
Facilities Overview
We have 2 owned office facilities in Commercial towers, New Delhi. One of the offices has an area of 20,000 Sq ft and the other with an area of 40,000 Sq ft.
There is also a separate manufacturing facility of 2,500 Sq ft on which we pay a minimal rent of around INR 10,000 since the land is owned by one of the family members.
Capitalization Overview
This is a family-owned business with the MD owning 90% of the equity and other family members owning the rest 10%.
There is a loan for working capital worth INR 12.5 Crore and a bank guarantee of around INR 10 Crores.
Recent Activity
  • 11 hours ago
    Independent Advisor, Hyderabad, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
  • 1 week, 5 days ago
    Independent Advisor, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
1 Investor contacted this Business this week. Register below to connect now!
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more