Enterprise Software Business Investment Opportunity in Hassan, India

Provides IT & IoT solutions enabled with AI and cyber security to German, Indian clients.

Established
Employees
Legal Entity
Reported Sales
Run Rate Sales USD 65 thousand
EBITDA Margin 15 %
Industries Enterprise Software
Locations  Hassan
Local Time 5:18 PM India
Listed By Management Member
Status Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 47 thousand for 49.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 3,500,000)
Reason: Business development (approach new clients and bag projects), recruit new employees and initial inve... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 13 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Our startup was established 2 years ago that mainly works on IT & IoT related projects. We started with 2 employees and at present, we have 11 employees.

- IT projects: We develop customized software for clients mainly in Germany and India. Have worked on 10+ different software projects for 6 clients (2 German clients and 4 Indian clients).

- IoT projects: We are in the process to venture into IoT related projects for agriculture segment. We plan to provide AI enabled drones to farmers in order to monitor their farms. We are yet to bag our first project. We have established tie-ups with a few companies to buy drones.

- IT training: We also provide training to students on Android and ASP. NET. Have trained 15 students till date and at present, we have 10 students. The courses have been designed by our company and typical training duration is 1-2 months. The theoretical classes are conducted online and at the end of the course, the practical classes are conducted at our office.

- We generate 80% of our sales from IT projects and remaining 20% of sales from IT training.

- Senior management has Master in Information and Communication Engineering from Germany and has 10 years of industry experience. He travels frequently between Germany and India. In Germany, he also acts as an independent consultant for automotive companies like Audi, Volkswagen, General Motors and has been working with them for 8+ years. Travelling to Germany has also helped our company to find German clients.

- The domain of our official ID does not work as it's only for email communication. However, we have a different working website for our customers.

Products & Services Overview

- Developed software products for employee management like timesheet management, travel costs and employee portal.

- Developed software products for societies for finance management.

- Developed software products for registration in colleges.

- Developed software products for inventory management in medium sized shops and stores.

- IoT products: We are in the process to develop IoT products for precision farming, drone projects for agriculture support and weed removal using Artificial Intelligence (AI).

- Training students and providing internship to engineering students on Android and ASP. NET.

Assets Overview

20 chairs, multiple tables, 8 desktops, 5 laptops, 1 windows server and 1 UPS.

Facilities Overview
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
  • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
  • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
  • Show more