Enterprise Software Company Investment Opportunity in Istanbul, Turkey
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 270 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 440 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Local Time||7:21 PM Europe / Istanbul|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our company develops tailor made software solutions required by the management and students of higher education universities in the European Union and EMEA.
- We currently have 68 universities as our clients which include Istanbul University and Middle East Technical University. We provide them with maintenance and technical support for the software they purchase from us.
- Our business generates revenue through multiple channels: upfront fee paid by universities for building the software and installing in their database, recurring annual fee from technical and maintenance support along with additional developments in the software as per the universities' growing needs.
- The software rights and ownership are also transferred to the university.
- Our business experienced a high growth in revenue as we on-boarded more number of universities this year. The demand for our services has been increasing steadily.
Our proprietary software solutions for students and management of universities include:
- Erasmus & mobility solution.
- Bilateral exchange solution.
- Accounting software.
- ERP and university planning software.
- Students learning portal.
- Education, management and evaluation portal for students.
- Portal for online teaching, modules and scientific research.
- Software solutions for data analysis and statistics.
Physical assets include:
- Computers and printers.
- Company owned cars.
- Furniture and interior fittings.
- Hardware for data storage.
The company is running operations from a rented office spread across 800 sq. ft.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, IT, Noida, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysGeneral Manager, Istanbul, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Vienna, M&A Advisor connected with the Business