Entertainment Center Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India
|Run Rate Sales||USD 130 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Industries||Entertainment Centers + 1 more|
|Local Time||2:16 AM India|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- AR/VR enabled gaming and entertainment centers at 9 prominent mall locations throughout Bangalore. Also involved in hardware and software development of games for the brand.
- Have served more than 5 lakh customers till date. Serve 16,000 customers on a monthly basis. Expected ROI for the investment is 1 year.
- We have 30-40 simulations and games available across all the locations. Each location has 1-2 attendant.
- Charge INR 150 per experience on average. Each experience lasts for 7-8 minutes.
- Have started providing 3D virtual tour services recently for different businesses like real estate companies. Serving 3 major B2B businesses currently.
- Have developed 2 games internally (Cricket and free roam shooter) for the brand. Besides that, we have also developed 5 simulators. We have the exclusive distributorship rights of 2 unique games.
- Pre COVID-19, we were also engaged in corporate and college events. We conducted 1-2 events on a monthly basis.
- We undertake digital and social media marketing to promote the business. Additionally, we were recognized by Silicon India as a top 10 entertainment center in Bangalore.
- Promoter has 5 years of experience in this particular domain.
Some services provided by the business include: VR gaming kiosks setup, VR simulators assembly and production, VR gaming events management, 3D 360 virtual tour service end to end and hashtag event software service.
The VR gaming kiosks and machinery that are worth INR 2 crore are the primary physical assets of the business.
5 hours agoCEO, Amritsar, Business Broker accepted business proposal
12 hours agoGlobal Supply Manager, IT, Singapore, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
1 week, 1 day agoDirector, Anjo Tax Consultancy, Ahmedabad, Financial Consultant accepted business proposal