Environmental Biotechnology Company Investment Opportunity in Maharashtra, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 640 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 470 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Industries||Environmental Biotechnology + 1 more|
|Local Time||2:35 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company is in the manufacturing business.
- We provide biomedical and disposing of solid waste solutions by manufacturing products such as napkins, dispensers, incinerators, and many more.
- We manufacture sanitary pads only when we get orders from our clients and the profit margin is very less, hence, haven't mentioned the amount in the sales column.
- Business caters to B2B clients.
- Our clients are majorly government offices, government schools, and municipality toilets.
- We have manufactured and supplied 20,000+ different products to our clients in these 14 years.
- Our sales dropped this year due to the pandemic and got fewer tenders because of which we worked on fewer projects.
- Business has received INR 36 crores tender project last month and we are seeking investment to increase our manufacturing capacity so that we can deliver the order to our clients.
- We are seeking investment between INR 5 crores - INR 6 crores.
- Business will provide a 49% stake to investors.
- We are also looking for an investor who will take active participation in our business.
We provide biomedical and solid waste solutions to government offices, schools and municipality toilets.
The physical assets that we own are manufacturing machinery, welding set up, powder coating set up and other factory equipment and stagings.
We operate on rented property with a built-up area of 7,000 sq. ft.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Online Beverage Store, Morristown, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManagement, Electrical And IOT, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Diversified Group, Kolkata, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business