Equipment & Supplies Rental Company Investment Opportunity in New Delhi, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 28 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 46 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||4 %|
|Industries||Equipment & Supplies Rental + 1 more|
|Local Time||7:04 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company involved in 2 lines of business.
• Bag manufacturing with a B2C focus.
• IT equipment rental with a B2B focus.
- The business designs and manufactures the bags under its own brand name.
- It sells the products through online stores like Amazon, Flipkart, and Cloudtail.
- The equipment rental business brings in the majority of the revenue and relies completely on references for sales.
- The company wishes to offer a stake in the legal entity that operates both these businesses.
Leather and canvas bags; Rental of IT equipment like printers, computers, routers for organisations.
Physical assets include 5-7 stitching machines worth INR 1 lakh.
We manufacture products from a facility that is owned by the owner.